Welcome to ARAVS
Advance Research in Agriculture and Veterinary Science (Adv Res Agri Vet Sci) is an open access, peer-reviewed scientific research journal that provides rapid publication of articles in all fields of science and technology on the basis of its originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, timeliness, accessibility, elegance and surprising conclusions. Hence, it offers an exceptionally fast publication schedule including prompt peer-review by the experts in the field and immediate publication upon acceptance. The editorial board aims at reviewing the submitted articles as fast as possible and promptly include them in the forthcoming issues should they pass the evaluation process. The journal is published in both print and online formats.
Manuscripts are accepted for publication on the understanding that they have not been published and are not being considered for publication elsewhere. It is assumed that all named authors agree with the contents and form of the manuscript and are responsible for the validity and originality of data contained therein.
The major emphasis is laid on inter-disciplinary nature of the work. The main criteria for acceptance of the articles are novelty, clarity, and significance as relevant to a better understanding of the Agricultural and Veterinary sciences.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles are peer-reviewed.
The focus and the scope of journal include:
|• Agricultural Chemistry||• Agricultural Economics|
|• Agricultural Engineering||• Agricultural Extension|
|• Agricultural Physics||• Agriculture and Rural Management|
|• Agronomy||• Animal Husbandry|
|• Animal Biotechnology||• Animal Genetics|
|• Animal Nutrition||• Animal Reproduction|
|• Anatomy & Physiology||• Aquaculture|
|• Biochemistry||• Agricultural Technology|
|• Dairy Production||• Epidemiology|
|• Farm Management||• Microbiology|
|• Crop Physiology||• Climatology|
|• Entomology||• Environmental Science|
|• Home Science||• Floriculture & Landscaping|
|• Food Science & Technology||• Fruits & Horticulture|
|• Nematology, Parasitology||• Plant Breeding and Genetics|
|• Plant Protection||• Plant Pathology|
|• Pathobiology||• Plant Physiology|
|• Post Harvest Technology||• Poultry Production|
|• Remote Sensing and GIS||• Sericulture|
|• Seed Science &Technology||• Soil Science|
|• Vegetable Science||• Veterinary Microbiology|
|• Veterinary Public Health||• Veterinary Surgery|
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT
Manuscript must be submitted through E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ø * A rigorous, fast and constructive peer review process
Ø * Excellent editorial standards
Ø * Fast Acceptance (with in a week from the date of submission)
Ø * Fast publication time
Ø * Access free on-line issue of ARAVS on www.aravsjournal.com
Ø * Any-Time, Any-Where access
Ø * No need for Hard copy submission
Ø * Publication Time within one month
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s) and only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted
- .Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
- The sources of data used in the development of the manuscript must be acknowledged properly.
- The paper is sent to the author prior to printing. For mistakes in paper the authors will be held responsible.
- Authors must note that all manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism Scanner Software. There must be a similarity of less than 20%
- That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethinicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s).
- That any observed conflict of intererst during the review process must be communicated to the Editor.
- That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
- That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethinicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors.
- That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential.
- That any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed.
The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer's evaluation of the manuscript.